Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Assignment 4. Everybody, let's blog!


Looking up for blogs to comment, I found Camilo Razeto’s. At first I thought it was like “empty”, that’s the sensation I had with the white background. Then reading all the texts I thought it has very attractive things: the content of the posts is very suitable, also very amusing, with interesting reflections. I agree with him about the piece of art he picked up. So, despite the design, which I don’t really like because I think it’s sort of boring maybe because the lack of colours on it or pictures/images/ etc (maybe the simplicity of it was the intention), anyway, despite it I enjoy very much reading most of the assignments (some of them weren’t that interesting mostly because the assignments it selves weren’t attractive). Although, except for the colour thing, it has a very good presentation, like “clean”.
About the links part, I would like to emphasize the great/enjoyable link it has and also the post about the favorite work of art, because about it he was very creative and didn’t refer to the classical art and he made a link between music and an image than can be called art (both music and pictures like that expression of art). I know he really like music so I think it’s great that he was capable to mix lots of interests on his work.

And the picture is something that he might enjoy as "music lover".

No comments: